Monday, August 08, 2005

If Defintion Of Customer Relationship Management Feels Good, Do It

I wonder if I'm the only blog getting spam comments such as this: "Cool. Good stuff. Its boring, but definition of customer relationship management is what I'm into." Forgive me but I don't even know what "definition of customer relationship management" is. I mean, I've met a lot of people over the years into some pretty kinky stuff, but if definition of customer relationship management is what gets you off, more power to you, I guess. I'm not even going to mention the spam comment I received linking me to a myriad of cheesecake recipes. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

2 comments:

EJ said...

Thank you for your comment at my site, peecat. I switched to Haloscan to avoid the cheesecake comments, and so far it's been awesome. You might consider it? Haloscan works fine with Blogger. Holla.

Vendor Relationship Management said...

In this article you have described in brief about the customer relationship management why it is necessary so after reading this article i hope business owner may realized to improve their CRM which is beneficial for our business.