1. Amazing! They were able to perfectly capture an action-figure likeness of his complete indifference to the AIDS crisis.
2. In order to more closely resemble how he looked during his tenure as President, shouldn’t the statue show him lying down taking a nap?
3. I’m so delighted to see that somebody finally found a use for all that money he made from the Iran-Contra arms deal.
4. I’m a little confused: is this a bronze statue or is he still in that prolonged coma?
5. If only they’d made this statue during his Presidency, it could have provided John Hinckley some good shooting practice.